Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Have a great Sunday, especially those of you like me that are celebrating Orthodox Easter ... As well as those of you who are also like me and mourning another Maple Leafs Game 7 exit ... Ugggh!

Sincerely,

George et al

You don't like that shareholders aren't going away.

You don't like that shareholders aren't letting go of what was obviously not totally legal.  Where are the azimuths?  The regs are very clear about that.  Hey..I'd just like to see them and should have had that opportunity long ago in order to make a sound investment decision.  Whether I'm qualified to understand them or not is really non of anybodys business.  All that matters is that the regs clearly state they must be released. Period.

You don't like that no matter how much time goes by shareholders are going to preach about what regs weren't followed until something is done about it.

You don't like that eventually with everything shareholders have for information, and all the claims as to what had and hadn't been done that the regs stipulate, that yes eventually accountability will more than likely go high enough that the pee-ons such as yourself will go under the bus as the truth comes out.  

..and no we are not crazy for being here.  We are not saying its done as you have for years.. We don't believe its done.  You do. Or you wish it was...   You are the one claiming its over yet you post pages and pages of rebuttals.  You are either very afraid, crazy, or paid to do what you do. There is no other explanation.   Have a nice evening.

New Message
Please login to post a reply