Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free
Message: Re: Poonian v. BC Securities Commission in BC Court of Appeals - BCSC Loses In Court

Yes buckbrush, it becomes perfectly clear that none of the authorities did an authentic investigation, and that they even went as far as fabricating an investigation that is watered down and intentionally made to make it look as so it is just a whining group of investors and that the investors complaining, were the culprits.

The RCMP, if they had performed a legitimate and credible investigation, they would have had this file completed to hand to Molson within weeks, not over a year. The RCMP'S delivery is a total insult to the SLI shareholders intelligence as well as the publics. It is totally clear that even the RCMP does not have the publics interest in mind, nor do they protect the public, but rather collude with the corrupt system at covering things up and taking advantage of the public and their total interest. The RCMP report was totally watered down and made to appear , but not made until AFTER Molson requested it, which is why it took so long to get to Molson, because the RCMP had to make it, made to appear it was whining investors, by placing no info into the report that I and others with the most damning evidence and documentation supplied. By the RCMP making up a watered down report and keeping that on file, it was a FURTHER attempt by them to cover up what is really going on here and make the whole investigation look like it was nothing. There is not ONE RCMP investigative officer supposedly on that case that could not see blatant fraud, not only fraud by Lori, but fraud extending into the judicial system, the financial system and into the government.

We are not fools and are sophisticated to the degree, that we do KNOW how the markets work, and have the proof to show the entire corrupt game, but more than that, to show the full rape and pillage upon the public and the respective interest. It is not only a few SLI shareholders that know the RCMP and BCSC are only puppets, robots controlled, clowns even, more and handsomely more of the public are learning and receiving confirmation of this every day, at an exponential rate. It truly is pathetic to see the odd good person working for the RCMP etc, that has been judged by the actions of the whole. But there is no pity for those good ones there working, rather a disgust, at why they continue to work there and add to the COLLUSION and suppression of good people and the public. As every supporting bit of documentation continues to come out about the corrupt authorities, the employees of these authorities are degrading themselves more and more each passing day, as well as passing judgment upon themselves. I AM not judging these employees here in this post, for they have already judged themselves by supporting a system which is contradictory to Humanity as a whole.

As You prove buckbrush, and I can attest, that You asked both the RCMP and BCSC for written proof that investigations were over, how they skirted around Your request and absolutely did not oblige. It is NOT speculation that a job was not done in the publics interest, it is proof rather, that a job was done in the thieves interest. What has happened is certainly not accepted by me and neither should it ever be accepted by any of You. Common sense will tell and show anyone exactly what is going on here with the high-end corruption.

During the course of supposed investigations by the BCSC and RCMP, I asked investigators if a geologist was on either case, the both replies were "no". Now just look at what You just read, wouldn't common sense tell You that in a serious investigation of this nature, that a geologist would be required to at least see the total disconnect between the bogus drill results and the underground historical data? Any legit truthful geologist that would have been on a case like this would have told the authorities that it is totally blatant that the drill results are fabricated and that the historic documented data is the proof of the robustness of this property. Any geologist KNOWS that continuous bulk samples coming from a brownfield, and even a green field operation, assaying ~1 ounce and more, is one of the most, if not the most, riches properties/mines in the world. You know I am not "making this up", for many of You have consulted Your own geologist friends and acquaintances that say the same thing. I Love to quote one geos response to me because it is awesome and full truth, "I don't know what is going on here, it is a freaking mine for Goddsake".

Nouman Ahmad, one of the first RCMP investigators on the case, after about 2 weeks looking at initial suspicious activities with SLI, came back to an informant saying; "we should have been called 2 years ago", revealing to the informant that he was already then seeing clearly the criminal activity. He came back to the informant shortly after, visiting in person, and had another officer or two with him. One remark he made during one of those latter visits was; "she obviously lied". To prove fraud in a court of law, One merely has to prove dishonesty by the One being faced with the charge of fraud. I do not know which "lie" Noumad was exactly referring to, but as You All Know, You have had and documented several lies by Lori, incontestably proving Fraud. For the RCMP giving the lame excuse to shareholders that they could not prove fraud, is a full insult upon Your intelligence as well as a blatant sign that they are colluding in covering something very big up. Let's get right to the facts, where it is so blatant and very easily proven that there is fraud with this case, why would the RCMP risk their reputation so blatantly, to cover something up. The answer is, this is huge, not only the property, but it is huge in the sense of the corruption clean through to the government levels and beyond, that the SLI case reveals. In the RCMP's desperate attempts at containing this and assisting in covering it up, they have fully jeopardized any smidgen of credibility they ever had, and the BCSC ,TSX, etc, has done the same.

C'mon, who is so unintelligent here, and even in the world, upon doing a half hour research about NI 43-101 and the adherence by mining companies to this law, that You Can NOT see that it is law and that the Securities Commissions are there to enforce this law. Part of the NI 43-101 LAW IS, a mining company MUST publicly report AZIMUTH and DIP of any drilling. In the SLI case, the AZIMUTH and DIP have NEVER been released for our drilling program of several years ago, and to further, upon requests by shareholders to the BCSC to enforce the law so we can see the azimuths and dips, the BCSC has NOT. What the BCSC is incontestably guilty of, is intentional neglect of the SLI shareholders and the public interest, which makes them in a very precarious serious position with International Laws. The magnitude of crime involved here with the BCSC and the government's accountability, is very very serious, and pieces of this is being acted upon in the publics interest, it has begun. If You were not awake before, You will have little to no excuse of not awakening shortly, as more and more of the truth about the actual corrupt systems are delivered to you in the form of documentations, that can never be denied, refuted, or covered up again, the gig is over, the authorities and this country, among others, are in very serious trouble.

New Message
Please login to post a reply