Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

Indeed Randy!

You have a geophysics that looks for gold and other valuable minerals by locating the charge of the deposits and is a mine finder. This technology was first introduced around the 1960,s, and at that time, it was effective at locating the sulfides, of which gold usually accompanies. Take a look at how many years that technology had to evolve, about 50 plus years, that should give anyone an inkling of just how precise that technology is today, especially with the recent past tech boom and its acceleration. For Quantecs report of the Tesoro lighting up like a light bulb, no one can argue the sulfide content in the above holes, that there is no sampling done. Because SLI disclosed no sampling from the areas where the Ovoid and other anomalies were hit by drills, it totally defies science as well as the historical data of the Tesoro.

In my first verbal communication with John Brophy, I discovered several inconsistencies in what he shared with me. Also I remember his statement at the first of that conversation how he loved Lori because of the good things Lori did for him and his family there in Peru, and how at the end of the conversation, his tone had changed, to that he did not want anything to do with Lori again, and actually hated her. It was very interesting in seeing him do this 180 degree flip, because of what we discussed during the middle of the conversation. The main thing that caused this flip, is that I trapped him in several geological/historical facts of the property, that he tried to manipulate, but could not, for I had the written documentation in front of me, to fully back what I was saying. In reality, I used John's own work to trap him, and then he had no choice but to tell more of the truth. One thing John tried to coverup first in the conversation was, that there was no appreciable copper on the Tesoro and in that general area. I quickly pointed him to assay results, of which some were never publicly released, where copper values were extremely high, he very quickly then could not say he lied in those written documents, however chose to say, that he forgot, lol. No geologist forgets very appreciable copper assays like that. To further, after I established with him that I KNEW copper mines and such were also in the general area of the Tesoro, he then confirmed that he had a property adjoining the Tesoro or only a few kilometers away, that was a copper prospect. Now You can easily see where he tried to lie about copper in the area, as to coverup more of the SLI story. I will mention here, as I have done over the years, that excluding the gold from the Tesoro property, the Tesoro has the complete ability of also being a stand alone rich copper mine.

RICK JEWERS

This testimony may be copied by anyone and used in any just court upon this planet.

New Message
Please login to post a reply