Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Sincerely,

George et al

Mar 23, 2019 05:25PM

Mar 24, 2019 10:44AM

Mar 24, 2019 05:03PM

Mar 24, 2019 06:09PM

Mar 24, 2019 06:12PM

Well Rick is begging his followers for money over on FB. Buckbush when someone thinks and convinces the group he's a geologist, a financial advisor and an investment expert and then to proclaim he's Christ I'm going to comment. He put himself out there.

What I see is a narcasist needing to control a group. Once he lost his power on Agoracom he headed over to FB to control a religious group. He's read the book "The Secret" and he's taking it to all different level. 

Belief and truth are two different things. You can believe what you want, (gold/no gold) (Christ/Not) but when it starts impacting others and their pocketbooks its time to call it out. You can just ignore the truth.

What's amazing to me is the huge lack of critical thinking. Go back to 2013 Scuplin posts and check again what he said. Everyone here contributed to Scuplin's god complex. To the point of deleting the posts /posters that challenged his lack of expertise to the point where he created Agoracom St. Elias "group think" and nothing more.  Group think is a dangerous reality and any successful organization knows how to ensure employees don't fall into this trap. And its not by excluding naysayers.   

Its really sad Rick is down to $250/month to live, living in a camper. He was buying shared at $2.00 and more waiting for the "big one".  Maybe he should have listened to a real financial advisor. 

There is no mine. There is no gold. That's just how penny stocks work. What a hell of a way to learn what any financial advisor would warn you against. I discussed it with a real stock market player back in 2011 all he did was laugh. And then explained the penny stocks. I actually listened. 

Buckbrush I have no idea who you are. Just keep believing your money was stolen and that your lack of investment knowledge compounded with "group think" had no contribution to this huge, ugly, sad, result of an investment.

Jun 23, 2019 12:59PM
Jun 24, 2019 01:51AM

Jul 04, 2019 10:10AM

Jul 06, 2019 01:28PM
Jul 06, 2019 01:56PM

Jul 08, 2019 11:34PM
Jul 09, 2019 02:27PM
Jul 09, 2019 04:42PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply