Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

Cynbin, I know that if You had observed everything I shared on my " I'm God" page on Facebook, with an open mind, You would have been more informed of what is actually happening in the world and would have learned much. I am not sick and delusional, however, You are sick and take anti-depressants for it, this may tell You something, if You open Your mind.

If You are interested in rising above Your illusion, I suggest to begin with a few years ago when society and governments dubbed Ones as being conspiracy theorists by what they shared and said, and look at those very things said back then, and see how they are now REAL and that the tables have been turned. Ignorance is not bliss, knowledge is.

I further, and Others, see You also distorting truths and perhaps even fabricating things in Your post I am replying to, when One sees anyone do this, it further implies of that individual's insecurities and agenda. For One to provoke an attack upon another, when the Other has not done anything to them, reveals a deep agenda. Your need and desire to control, has shown You many things as to why it is not respectful in the least to do, this becomes evident in the relationship You have with Your sons.

New Message
Please login to post a reply