Free
Message: Re: UC Resources Ltd. Plans $1.5 Million Private Placement

Barbu,

Are you sure that the accredited investor amounts are $200K and $5m assets?

In 2005 & 2006, I participated in several PPs, and never seen $1m in my life. At that time, it was $100K income/year, or $1m in assets. I called the broker handling the PP for the first one I participated in, and he was very creative in assessing my net worth. He even came to my house with the paperwork, same day.

Subsequent PPs were no problem at all, and the paperwork was done by e-mail. I printed the subscription forms (appropriate pages only), filled them in, in BLUE ink, scanned them as PDF files, then e-mailed them back to the broker.

So this one is non-brokered, and Jim will most likely be the one to distribute the placement forms. Anyone interested should get the forms, and remember how much their house value has risen lately (wink-wink), and their dog is a very rare and exotic, need I say valuable breed of Blovenian Mutt-Hound, etc, etc, etc. Check out the forms before you decide that you cannot participate. You don't have to list your assets, just their approx. (wink-wink) worth.

Of course, this may have changed in other respects since 2006 (2007 actually, was my last one), so get the forms and see. Nothing ventured...

Good luck one and all!

N

Nov 27, 2010 03:06PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply