Free

I will nominate Mr. S. Gonzales for the board, or my own self. We are men/mice of action.

You will not be bored with us on the board.

As mentioned in a prior post, the Q1 numbers should be on SEDAR in 14-17 days based on past history. This rather large development could skew that timeline a bit. I am reasonably confident we will get a rather lengthy press release at the same time. This would seem likely as Jim seems to be a bit tight with a dollar, rather like the waterproof nature of a shark's hind end.

If I were at the helm, you would have probably already seen a Purchase Order for Dynamite, Cat Loader and at least one Heavy roll off truck, in PDF form on the website. And a block of cheese for Senor Gonzales and Rickard's Red for me. Jim seems somewhat more methodical and not reckless. Well alright then, have it your way, Jimmy. But don't be surprised if the shareholders nominate Speedy and I in a month if the dirt ain't flyin. Hee Hee.

Looking at Shitehouse this AM it seems like there might be some activity today. Could be some repositioning among the ayes and nays. Could be fear of potential new board nominees, versus desire for new board nominees.

Are we men or mice?

No cheese for me, nor whine.

Truck

New Message
Please login to post a reply