Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Sincerely,

George et al

Message: Sprott - It Is Possible That We Will See $400 - $1,000 Silver

I wouldn't be banking on hyperinflation, gold and silver for investment generally rise owning to lack of confidence in government itself.

There are 'get out of Dodge' possibilities other than currency deflation, like taking over everybodies 401k accounts under the guise of national emergency (which I understand has been on the cards in Washington). Another one - according to a rumour, is selling the Chinese actual on the ground US resources. The rumour says the Chinese have aready been to the US measuring up resources, and that Obama's idea of anti American gun lobby is owing to Chinese worries about Americans reprisals. Another rumour is that the US Dept of agriculture is investing in submachine guns and body suits, why you might ask.

New Message
Please login to post a reply