HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Totally right, and I thought it strange too. The reason I stuck with chromite for Timmins was because of one of the articles stating it.

"Along with that, Martin said he wants Timmins to be included in the venture with this city becoming the site of a new chromite ore refinery. Timmins Mayor Steve Black said he supports Mushkegowuk."

If one were to try and glean a silver-lining it would be that perhaps the MushCouncil knows that the Nickel is already bound to go somewhere else and that in order to get Timmins working it would have to be converted into a Chromite refinery. It would also mean that there's an admission that chromite development will take more time and it is still being developed as far as the infrastructure planning goes.

Perhaps Noront's plan for its Nickel is solidified "in principle" but I'm still very doubtful about the execution of any reasonable timeline since this is all hidden from us.

This government is useless.

Feb 27, 2015 10:03AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply