Welcome to the Amfil Technologies forum on AGORACOM

Diversified rapidly growing global company

Free

Guys, short term it is going to be a bit more difficult sustaining & growing this forum. Not many are in a posting mood whatwith FUNN SP clinging to .04. Ben & I are still playing phone tag and he is always busy, but he wants to chat.  For sure we need some more good news and perhaps a sense of why SP is trading so weakly. 

Please help me today after the market close to PM all the longs we can reach [it's free for non members]. When the catalydt arrives and SP explodes upward, it will be much easier to sustain here. Today looks to be another slow bleed, but these things end without warning. WE KNOW THAT FUNN REVENUES CONTINUE TO EXPAND! That is the overriding message, The SP purge has an "arranged" smell to me, but then there could be sellers or issues not known. So, please spread the word to come over & check us out...AND TAKE THE TIME TO POST SOME MEAT to share. The audit cloud is in my mind the most immediate issue needing to be addressed. Who is the new auditor? Have they started? How long? SENTIMENT is the enemy at this point. FUNN is fundamentally kicking ass, yet technically it is our asses getting kicked! NOT RIGHT!

New Message
Please login to post a reply