Vertically Integrated Company Developing Science-Driven Cannabinoid Biopharmaceuticals
Developing science-driven synthetic cannabinoid therapies while driving innovation in the endocannabinoid space
- The Company is actively advancing and seeking additional in-license opportunities with the goal of developing an industry-leading pipeline of endocannabinoid system-targeted drug candidates that address significant unmet needs across a wide range of therapeutic areas.
- Strategic corporate shift to fully focus on BioPharma Division unlocks opportunities for non-dilutive capital to fund pipeline
- Acquired Majority ownership of Trace Analytics Q1/2019, a leading cannabis testing and analytics company
- Hired former Chief Medical Officer and Senior Director of Oncology Research and Development with Pfizer Inc. as CEO
- Retained the Emmes Group to Partner on Therapeutic Development Initiatives
- Line of products available on LeafLink's industry-leading B2B e-commerce platform
- Launched CBD product line under the Remedi CBD brand (www.remedishop.com)
- Expanded and launched a hemp derived CBD pet line under the Herbal Pet brand (http://www.herbalpet.com)
- Continues to be at the forefront of the cannabinoid market, using organically grown plants, without pesticides or herbicides
- Several strategic partnerships and investments currently in place
Upcoming Milestones Expected to Drive Value
- Finalize the in-licensing of product candidates to build pipeline for the Applied BioPharma division.
- Closing on the sale of Trace Analytics leading to the infusion of non-dilutive capital into the company.
- Finalize and execute on the strategic options for Applied Products.
- Successfully execute overall strategy of the Company and business development efforts.
- Engage with key stakeholders in the investment community and execute on the robust effort to raise awareness of the Company.
- Uplist to a National Exchange.
Trace Analytics, Inc: Applied's majority owned subsidiary scalable analytics cannabis/cannabinoid laboratory poised to meet the demands for mandated regulatory cannabis/cannabinoid testing.
In July 2019, Trace Analytics was contracted for services with the Washington State Department of Agriculture (WSDA). This contract includes testing Industrial Hemp samples and include percentage testing for post-decarboxylation delta 9-tetrahydrocannabidiol (THC) and delta 9-tetrahydocannabinolic acid (THC-A) to ensure the percentages of certain cannabinoids are below Federal limits.
Applied is currently in late-stage discussions for a strategic transaction, expected to close by year end.
remedi CBD: https://remedishop.com/
- Collaboration project of hemp and CBD Industry professionals.
- Advisory board of scientists, physicians, farmers and extraction specialists, Remedi CBD has launched an initial line of Hemp CBD Infused products focused on delivery methods with proven, noticeable effects.
- State Approved Industrial Hemp farms in Colorado are required to grow their crops in a Pesticide-Free Environment.
- On Certified Organic land, the Hemp used to create the extracts in products is certified by the Colorado Department of Agriculture to be free of any residual chemicals
- Working closely with one of Colorado’s most advanced Hemp-CBD Extraction Facility, Refinery Lab and Product Manufacturer.
- Full-Spectrum Oil and Isolate used in the creation of our products is lab-tested every batch for potency and cleanliness.
- Lab is Approved for production by the Colorado Dept. of Public Health and Environment and with Denver Dept. of Health.
- Each batch of finished product is supplied with a Certificate of Analysis guaranteeing potency and effectiveness.
- Partnered with one of the Nation’s-Only State Approved Storage and Fulfillment Centers
- Remedi CBD product line is stored in a Colorado State Approved Storage Facility for Industrial Hemp Infused Edibles and other products.
- Remedi CBD Gummies made using 100% Organic Ingredients.
- The Kitchen that manufactures Daytime and Nighttime Essential Gummies work very closely with our Team at Remedi CBD.
- With plans to expand our edible offerings, Kitchen sources the CBD Isolate for these gummies through our folks in The Lab.
According to the American Pet Products Association, Americans spent an estimated $69.4 billion on their pets in 2017, which was up from $66.8 billion in 2016. Americans have steadily spent more on their pets since 1994, the year that the American Pet Products Association began tracking and publishing this data.
We believe that CBD for pets will become as vital to the animal health industry as it is to consumers today. We know those pet owners will spend whatever they have to improve the quality and longevity of their pets’ lives.
Herbal Pet will be synonymous with a new standard of care in pet health. Our product can provide safe, natural, veterinarian-recommended products directly to owners. By placing pets over profit margins, Herbal Pet delivers the highest quality cannabinoid-based nutraceuticals for cats and dogs. The longer we can enrich our furry friends’ lives, the longer they can enrich ours.
Organic CBD Products for an Active Lifestyle