Aurelian Resources Was Stolen By Kinross and Management But Will Not Be Forgotten

The company whose shareholders were better than its management

Free

Long,

I today just got around to researching Ecometals and San Gold. I should have taken your suggestion and do some D.D. when you mentioned them. With regards to Ecometals I did not research it immediately because I assumed I knew what was what and it thus it was not on my priority list.

It occured to me recently that since you mentioned it, perhaps I was missing something and I should look into it, and quite interestingly ALCA still wants to buy into the Condor property. Perhaps I am just reading too much into it, what do you think?

Thanks for the heads up on San Gold. With there latest drill releases this company should have been on my radar screen but it was not and I somehow missed the news on this company. It is now though, thanks.

I see that Kinross's COO has announced his retirement. Well the operations and production side of mining have been what I have been doing for almost 2 decades, perhaps I will give them a call and set up an interview.

I find most office work can get rather tedious after a while. That is usually why after moving up the corporate ladder I always demoted myself by quiting and going back to the more hands on production side of the equation hahahahahahahahaha.

Long, you have been following my posts for quite some time, do you think my experience would at least rate an interview?

Who knows, if the offer is right with the opportunity to travel around and doing some hands on checking of the operations I might come out of retirement and take it.

Regards,

F.F.

New Message
Please login to post a reply