Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

Yes Brian very well stated.

But I guess all central bankers will go for an economy with inflation but like you said it must be well balanced cause if not the rebound will be short lived.

There are many thought around from leaders to implement very strong rules on banking acting probably not so in favour for the top leaders in that sector and shareholders but at least it would be good to supervise their acting.

At these moment you see that oil companies don't follow thetrend up of oil.There is some hesitation right now if trend up will substain.

It looks earlier tops placed in mid Dec ,Jan etc will support now the trend up probably.We must break the 55 mark right now then we have way up to 60.

To BBQ

You wrote something about how I post charts or pictures.Some are easy just copy /paste stuff but I put some explication here some time ago.I think you can found it back if you look into my postings here on Agoracom.Succes if yoy wil try it out.

New Message
Please login to post a reply