Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

Jul 01, 2010 01:09PM

Jul 01, 2010 03:02PM

Jul 02, 2010 06:42AM

Jul 02, 2010 11:53AM

Brian

Remember, "the stock market is a market of individual stocks" Just because the market averages may go lower, does not mean that all stocks will go lower.

I agree but normally most stocks follow the overall market but the damage can be lilitted for some or they go the other direction.

indeed if oil don't take a dive like before CLL could stay above or around current level but I don't see oil standing firm if the tone of the overall markets is bearish.

Of course analist or humans and they can make mistakes .They claim most of their announcements based on chart technical terms but it's not because a chart tells there is a big chance to go down that the market must go down.The more you read there are conflicting assumptions among the predictions.Some say we go towards a double dip while others see a very slow recover which will take time so therefor it's not obvious the market must decline towards 30 % lower levels like some are saying.

Looking to many individual stocks and a lot of energy stocks IMO they are now at fair prices so I ask myself how must low must they go .

I think CLL has start up in the badest time around so far and that has brought us to a sp of 1.3 now.Just considering we had no crisis where we should be right now?Probably with less debt and not such a severe dillution.The cards should been shaken in a much better envirioment then.But it is what it is today we can't change things right now.Just hoping oil can hold at 70 range and start up gets smoothly.See where we will be by end this year.

Today and past days it was very hot here.Up to 35 C°.Just read here above it's Canada day.What kind of event is that?From me also happy party and I guess also good weather up there.

Jul 02, 2010 10:36PM

Jul 03, 2010 08:08AM

Jul 05, 2010 11:19AM

Jul 05, 2010 01:30PM

Jul 05, 2010 02:12PM

Jul 05, 2010 03:57PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply