Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

Syl, for someone who has been in the stock for approximately as long as I have, it is not a happy moment to read a letter such as yours.

I remember back in 2006, when we were using Stockhouse, we talked about the long time frames involved in getting the company off the ground. At the time, we made posts analyzing the theory that Connacher wouldn't truly start making money until at least 2010 and possibly 2011. It is interesting to see that, in retrospect, we were correct.

The only really frustrating thing for me was the economic crash. I can live with hurdles and obstacles along the way. They are a fact of life. However, the extreme punishment of the 2008 crash, when our SP was in the $4 range, is what really hurt us more than anything else. Had we been able to keep the price in that range, several PP's since that time would have resulted in the issue of far fewer shares.

We have to live with that, and move on.

New Message
Please login to post a reply