Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

2 points for trying Liddy. I don't want to pour water on your efforts but I dont think that Elmer can really speak to many of your questions. Some of the questions are pretty probing in terms of where some intimate details are at with CUU and Teck. I'd love to know the answers to those questions for sure but...

Think if you were in his shoes working on a super critical deal, would you be announcing all of those details before anything was locked down? A bit of massaging those questions might elicit mroe useful answers than "I can't answer that". Just some advice, again, a good effort.

If you had the inkling... You might want to probe him on our exploration last year. Start off with saying you know that 2012 drilling and Titan were to be non-FS related. But what happened to all that plan from May? 2300m of drilling completed out of 10,000. How did the same sized Aerial survey in 2011 turn up all those zones, the lineament fault and the 3 exploration targets yet NOTHING turned up in 2012? Then we staked that area or renewed it for another 3 yrs?

(Sorry... i started thinking too much ...)

In short...I think if you ask Elmer to explain where some stuff is at and where we are going he'd spend ample time aprising you of what you want to know.

New Message
Please login to post a reply