Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Sorry the formating got pooched there... repost:

Jafcan: "...what of previous comments from somewhere (dont know if it was a poster having heard ES at a conference), about the drilling halt being because of encountering challenging terrain; and limited funds remaining."...

Looking back I found this post(Aug 24) from Vette (thanks) which seems to be the one of the earliest report with ratonale for the halted drills. Terrain and dilution was what was reported. Interesting Vette's first impression (at the time) of that convo didn't seem to leave him convinced.

Liddy had a little differentreport from Jason: ..."His response: "we have completed everything we set out to do this summer. We are now focusing on the feasibility."… (Thanks Liddy).

Terrain and dilution are good points. I guess my next question is why stop? We had some problems with the terrain then stopped in likeAugust21st if not before. Apparently there are reports that CUU has figured out the terrain. How long did that take to figure out. A few weeks later (see below) Elmer was reported to have other drill work in mind.

We should have drilled like our life depended on it. Drill results in entire new promising zones would have added a lot of value imho. Every $1 we earn thru PP's now to drill cost us twice as much dilution - to drill the same targets.

Only a few weeksafter we learn of camp closing for the winter and drills being stopped... GeneralLedger had this excellent report(Sept 4th)which among other things had this gem:

...."He mentioned he had been in Vancouver a couple of weeks before to see the MIRA folks, and I'm guessing he liked what he saw, and with the assay results now knows there is a at least one new source of mineralization in the District. Maybe there are more, but for whatever reason, he [ES] is now mentioning the possibility of sinking a few more holes in the ground before freeze-up, maybe to extend the boundaries of the new zone., or to explore another MIRA identified area based on the 1:1 correlation we have experienced so far."........

I know I'm cross referencing a lot of different people and posts from very different conversations but if you follow the rationale and timing of stopping the drills, it doesn't seem to add up.

BTW Liddy, I'll pm you some thoughts on questions. Some took my comments as less than constructive. My apologies if i sounded preachy, they were meant only to be helpful. I should have just pm'd..

New Message
Please login to post a reply