Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Forget about the amount. if they need money they can get money. The point is what they're looking at (new copper projects) why (competition for rare resource and nationalism) and with who (Teck)

I think this is very important, the price is so much the key. If Teck is going to back in for what ever the % then Teck maybe looking for a JP (joint partner) then they will be looking for someone with money. IF all they have is 477 million. Well I think you know what im getting at.

Why would Teck want someone to partner up with that only can provide at best 5-10%. Unless they can get more money,then the question is how much? it is only a guess if someone said as much as they need, because if that is the case then China could buy this alltogether.

Keep in mind....CUU from Elmer has stated that we (CUU) will be drilling up more. Elmer also said CUU can easily with little effort prove up the waste rock to increase CUU.

Now everything that i am saying is just speculating, but then I guess both of us are?

New Message
Please login to post a reply