Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

On the other side it shows some very poor investment desisions by those we trust to increase shareholder value. Now before some jump all over me, just think of it for a minute. They purshased at $1.00 and above and we are currently trading at .59 cents. Any way you look at it, it was very poor investment desisions. I understand that its all unrealised gains or losses until you actually sell, but it was still a very poor investment.

This is just plain wrong thinking and poor investing philosophy.

You buy something for $1. You sell it for $2 or $3 or $4. Now, does it somehow make it any worse of an investment if during the time you bought it, it went to 1 cent or if it steadily went to $5 increasing a penny everyday? Assuming it happens over the same time frame, no it doesn't. I mean, sure - if you got in at 1 cent in one scenario - you'd be laughing - but it doesn't make your decision at $1 any worse.

If you buy something at a value proposition, just because it has a better value proposition later - doesn't mean you got a bad deal. If you bought a shirt or a car at 50% off, and it's later 75% off - it doesn't make the 50% off deal a "bad deal". Just human nature to see "what could have been" even if what what you had was good.

New Message
Please login to post a reply