Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

I asked Richard if he would comment on some recent rumors whether Crystallex has had any talks with RML or any other on a merger or a buy out.  Richard's response was expected as they do not comment on rumor or speculations, but he did vehemently insist that Crystallex fully expects to receive the permit and build the mine at las Cristinas!! He further insisted that MIBAM, the CVG, reps from the NA are trying to get the Minister at MinAmb to focus on the file and follow through with the MinAmb commitment to issue the Permit. I still am of the position that the delay of the permit is and remains a timing issue around doing business in VZ, (and hopefully nothing else) which is very different from how we operate in North America. In the mean time we experience some tax loss selling along with the lack of any news to prop up support of KRY. However, this can change and at a moments notice and would be nice if it did.

New Message
Please login to post a reply