Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Dec 16, 2009 07:19PM
Dec 16, 2009 07:36PM

With the amount of shares you own I guess my posts would bias you to your opinion of me.

Look, the questions I ask regardless if some think they are stupid are relevant to investing in Vz. Political risk and emotional attachment are off the scale in many ways. As long as this forum is publically viewable I will ask questions that question the sensibility or profitability of whether to put money in Vz's direction. It's obvious in our kry situation we're getting shafted. I know many here fully understand the political risk.

Questions that ask whether arbitration is a good way to make a buck in Hugo land. Or whether this 50/50 crap shoot of a deal being made before such time can be profitable. Whether investing in a country that holds the world's highest debt default risk percentage is wise or not. Anyway that's my drift. Sure maybe I harp on questioning the legalities of things and who's right or wrong but we've apparently been right all the way from $7 down to .35. Simply being right doesn't always cut it.

Have a nice evening as well

Dec 17, 2009 12:02PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply