Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Message: Re: Rusoro's run and potentials implications for Crystallex..

No problem. Just wanted to make sure people understood RML is a risky play.

The price of gold or the fluctuation in the dollar has no bering on what we will get. The amount has been determined by the courts already and the payment is in US funds. If you are in Canada or some other country the conversion rates may fluctuate however.

Judge Silverstein will have the final say on what shareholders get. Once VZ pays Crystallex (hopefully the full amount which should be all the interest and a portion of court costs) then the distribution will be determined. I believe shareholders will get legal representation that Crystallex will have to pay for.

I anticipate Tenor will make an offer to shareholders for their shares ASAP in an effort to keep the documents sealed. If the offer is acceptable then the rest falls into place. If shareholder disagree with the final offer then the courts will become involved in determining the fair value either through an examiner or perhaps the master. Either way shareholder should be treated fairly. The only possible wrench would be if Silverstein decides with Tenor and allows then to do what they want. This is highly unlikely given her rulings in the past and warning to Tenor.

I've been saying for quite awhile that the fair price is north of $2.00 a share. If all money is collected and the rule of law is followed it should be north of $2.50. Crystallex has already collected around $120 million I think. They should be collecting over 1.8 billion more. That is a large enough amount to make everyone happy.

New Message
Please login to post a reply