THE AWARD WINNING, PLANT-BASED NUTRITION COMPANY FOR SMALL CAP INVESTORS

$2.4M In Revenue For Q2-23

Sponsored
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Sincerely,

George et al

Message: Else Nutrition Commences First Shipment to U.S. Retailers in Time for Christmas and Holiday Shopping

Re: Else Nutrition Commences First Shipment to U.S. Retailers in Time for Christmas and Holiday Shopping

posted on Nov 17, 2020 10:29AM

Hi Hamutal,

Very exciting to see the launch of the US national "In and Else World" brand campaign and todays announcement of shipments to retail stores.  The progression from "online only" to "online and store shelves" shows great execution by you and the Else team.  Well done! and Congratulations!

You state in the news release:  "The Company and its distribution partner, KeHE Distributors, has thus far activated five distribution centers in various regions across the U.S. This distribution will enable Else's first product to very quickly be on the shelves of numerous U.S. retail stores, including a soon-to-be announced, national major grocery chain."

While I would love to ask who some of the "numerous U.S. retail stores" (not to mention the national grocer?) I wonder instead, are able to comment on the location of the five distribution centers that have been activated?

Lastly, will there be further news releases on future production runs or will that be taken care of in Q reports going foward?

Once again, congratulations to all on this exciting launch.

Best regards,
Tim in Vancouver

New Message
Please login to post a reply