Positioned To Be A Leader In The Integrated Healthcare Space

Offering innovative healthcare that provides body and mind wellness for patients through its clinics with digital and telemedicine

Sponsored

From the company news release and CEO interview https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ewvpg8W9Y0, I see some positive views

1. This move is potentially preventing naked shorts in near term as they do not know when the Q4 and Annual audit will be released.  It could be 5 days or 10 days or shorter.

2. Expecting Q1 2021 may be released closer to Q4 2021 release date as I do not believe audit firm needs to travel to US again just to do Q1 2021 audit.

3. If I recalled correctly, annual audit 2019 was released sometime in July 2020.  I do not know if it is the same audit firm.  If it is the same one, may be it is time to switch to different firm?

4. CBDT management team has solid business plan and cash reserve to execute it.  For me, I do not expect cbdt stock price in 50 to 60 cents range.  It is golden opportunity for me to load more if bashers or naked short brings this tock down further.  I believed in Steve when cbdt was at 6 cents and continue to believe in Steve and his team to sail this ship safely through storms to $2 land again.

New Message
Please login to post a reply