Positioned To Be A Leader In The Integrated Healthcare Space

Offering innovative healthcare that provides body and mind wellness for patients through its clinics with digital and telemedicine

Sponsored

Oh boy.  Well, aside from my profession, I'm an investor.   So I understand how the market works.  And if I fired every mechanic, or any other professional who missed a deadline, I would not only be fixing my own car, I'd be my own dentist, my own cook, my own physiotherapist, my own Doctor, my own pizza delivery guy, etc. Etc.   

However, thanks for sharing your own personal concerns about how stocks dont always go up. 

I choose which of all the above professionals I use.   Regardless if they are late, I do not bad mouth a single one of them.  No do I take to social media to tell others about issues with their service.   And usually, I understand what its like in their situation and judge by their overall performance.  

However, if their performance of what was relevant was poor, then I'd move on to someone else.

Let me ask you this...  if you're doing a job and you order a part, and it's late, should that fall solely upon you?  Or do you think a reasonable client might understand what's going on?

New Message
Please login to post a reply