Positioned To Be A Leader In The Integrated Healthcare Space

Offering innovative healthcare that provides body and mind wellness for patients through its clinics with digital and telemedicine

Sponsored
Jul 27, 2021 12:11PM

Jul 28, 2021 02:42AM

Thanks for the update Tamara,

I don't know if Steve has any plans for an upcoming Q&A.  If he doesn't could you please push a couple of questions on to him for the upcoming update that he has promised.

1. When he discusses the status of clinics can he please make a clear and realistic projection of how many clinics he expects to have open and earning revenue by year end?  This is the holy grail of why I'm invested here.  The success or failure of this part of the business determines wether I stay or move on from my investment.
  2. Can he touch on the sucess of KAI CARE?  There are obvious concerns about how convenient it is to use.  I'm curious if we are seeing sales of the product from the website, via AC, retail etc.
  3. Medisure.  Can he elaborate on why this is an important aquisition?  They sell glucometers, lancets, and test strips.  Hardly a big deal.  Those styles of glucometers are essentially free everywhere.  There are much more sophisticated glucose monitoring systems available.  Are we seriously getting into the business of selling test strips?  Why don't we build some clinics instead.
  4. Q2 update.  Most large coporations are beginning to release Q2.  When can we expect to see something?  A small and less complex organization should be able to push out an unaudited report in a month with ease.
  5. Lastly, CFO and future financials.  Trying to hire a CFO by or in Q4 seems like we are setting the stage for late financials again next year.  Do we have any assurances that this type of business is behind us?

Thanks for what you do Tamara,

Brian

Jul 28, 2021 06:17PM

Jul 29, 2021 12:28AM
Jul 29, 2021 11:57AM

Aug 05, 2021 08:08PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply