Positioned To Be A Leader In The Integrated Healthcare Space

Offering innovative healthcare that provides body and mind wellness for patients through its clinics with digital and telemedicine

Sponsored

I really want to like Steve, but he is making it really hard to do so.

Constantly missing timelines that he only sets by himself, as he can't help it during interviews. A great salesman, but a letdown of a CEO.

Most recently he blindsided all the shareholders with this last Private Placement, creating more dilution to the shareholders. It's time that people stop praising Steve that he can do no wrong. Constantly trying to justify every mistake being made. Steve loves to talk about a future with big potential, but hasn't delivered. It's been 5 months and has not closed 1 Aquisition? Steve sets the bar high with talks of Nasdaq and U.S. Health Care, when in my opinion that is far far away.

Recently I called the Lakeshore location to inquire. The amount of unprofessionism from the receptaion was a joke. She evently told me to call back in 2 weeks as they might have doctors working by then.

Then you have the Empower Army. Members there clearly have access to insider information. You have a member with direct knowledge when news will be released. Anytime anyone brings up valid points of concern, the admin quickly interfere and threaten to ban that member. They all rely on hope and dreams that some miracle will happen since they are all holding big bags.

The past year has been frustrating to say the least. Steve constanly strings along his shareholders with a promise for a better future, one we have yet to see any sign of. 

I once had confidence in this company, now I see only dissapointment.

Mar 30, 2022 07:58PM

Apr 02, 2022 11:57AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply