Positioned To Be A Leader In The Integrated Healthcare Space

Offering innovative healthcare that provides body and mind wellness for patients through its clinics with digital and telemedicine

Sponsored
Message: Kai under Attack? and Discord are just for pushers?

First off, nobody, and I mean nobody saw this going back to under a dime.   The ones that say they did, called bottoms in the 50's 40's 30's 20's, etc.   Just kept changing their call when they were wrong.  

Secondly, my rose coloured glasses are firmly planted.    I believe in the future of the company as much or more today than I did in Feb 2021.    Or in July 2020 when I invested.    I only have 1 buy/sell button.  My own.  And I take great lengths to ensure any info I post is factual.  Unlike many.   

If you or anyone else invested hoping for quick gains, etc.  then that's the decision and risk of those  individuals.  They should stop blaming other investors for having a positive outlook on the company's long term prospects.  

If calling me a 'pumper' helps you sleep at night, then go ahead.    Except that I've also noted many times that Steve should be held accountable and needs to show better execution.   On this board and others.   I'm perfectly fine being invested in this company.  If you're not, the only person responsible is you.   Pack up, accept the loss, and move on to something better.   I've done it before and I'm sure I'll do it again sometime.   No shame in it.  None at all.  Ofcourse, I've never stuck around, bashed and beat up the company I lost money on either.  Because that's 100% useless and would have prevented me from moving on to a better investment.

New Message
Please login to post a reply