Falcon is a global energy company with projects in Hungary, Australia & South Africa

Developing large acreage positions of unconventional and conventional oil and gas resources

Free
Message: Re: Bruner still In Charge -- AGM update - LeonRedbone
Dec 22, 2009 01:31PM

Dec 22, 2009 02:33PM
Dec 22, 2009 04:46PM

but my take on this was the possibility of another spin off with the current Falcon owning Mako and the new Falcon Australia owning the Beetaloo (and maybe the Karoo?)? Investors would initially own an equal number of shares in both, but this would separate the Mako trough and it's current problems from the Beetaloo and possibly put the Mako in a very difficult position if the funding arranged for Australia has to stay there.

Thanks for the feedback. I'm not sure I'm following your thought process here though. You're saying you believe that new (Aust.) investors would be investing in Falcon as a whole, but current shareholders would be given shares of the new (Aust.) Falcon as well?

They have shown that they are no longer afraid to rattle this company to the core if that is what it takes to keep Bruner on the right track and any future decisions to split the company in two will have to be in all of the shareholders interest with Burlingame holding so many shares.

I hope you're 100% correct with this. It makes sense that Burlingame would want to protect their shares as the rest of us do, and not vote in favor of a split that would leave us hanging on the Mako alone. I have to say it makes one feel more comfortable to have such large existing shareholders with some power.

LeonRedbone

New Message
Please login to post a reply