Leveling the playing field between online retail giants and brick & mortar businesses

Sponsored
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Sincerely,

George et al

Let me start off by saying I take great exception to the criticism that Rob and his team put out too many fluff PR's regarding the activities of Loop. It's frustrating to me because too many investors do not understand that Loop is simply leveling the playing field for retail investors. We are getting up-to-date information on the activities and successes of the company so that we can make informed decisions as to their progresses. Not one release has been fluff! The only fluff is the lazy analysis too many investors are performing in interpreting this information. Today is a great example. Telus is "all in" on Loop's products and is performing a great service by adopting more of their products not only for their company, but the myriad of companies who will now get exposure to these products through their marketing. In essence, we win with Telus and we win by having them market Loop's products to smaller companies so that Loop can continue to go after the big fish. Personally, I want to know as much as possible regarding Loop and their activities and no level of information is too small to consider. How the market interprets it really is not my problem so I will not be swayed by SP movement. I'll make my own decisions and if people want to misinterpret the significance of the information, that will ultimately be their mistake because in time, these deals will make there way to the bottom line which can't be ignored.

So with that I simply say to Rob and his team thank you! To many of us, your extra efforts to keep everyone informed is very much appreciated and I for one find it refreshing to find a management team that focuses not only the large market influencers, but on ALL investors.

New Message
Please login to post a reply