Leveling the playing field between online retail giants and brick & mortar businesses

Sponsored

No, I do not work for the company. Just a shareholder. My take is that Loop is trying to be different in their communication. They are attempting to be very transparent and keep their investors involved in every step of the way. Rather than letting this information leek out to give insiders an advantage before the deal is done, they put it out there for all to see and make informed decisions. That's my take anysways and I really appreciate that. I've been screwed way too many times by SP exploding or collapsing days before the news is released and it drives me nuts. I'll take this approach any day. And my guess is Rob will answer your questions in good time but people need to be patient. He isn't sitting at home twiddling his thumbs wondering what to do next as evidenced by the onslaught of news coming out of this company. The man is BUSY!!!! As for me responding, it's an open forum and I do my best to share my thoughts when I think they may be relevant or helpful. Nothing more, nothing less.

New Message
Please login to post a reply