Developing Processes For The Low-Cost Manufacturing Of High Purity Silicon Metals For Next-Generation Lithium-ion Batteries

Achieved final critical milestones, completing a successful silicon pour

Sponsored
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Sincerely,

George et al

May 03, 2018 03:54PM

Dear Renaissance,

In this specific situation, I have even less power to influence the timing of what is happening then I usually have, so I, like you have to wait...

But, it is important for everyone to realize that Quebec elections are not until October 1, 2018 (Q4 2018) and that I am very hopeful that this time we will respect the Q2 timeline presented, so I would not worry too much about the timing of the elections nor what a new government would do (yet)...

There is another way to look at the situation that makes the fact that the elections are close by actually a positive: Politician love to make job creation announcements, and when you combine that with a Green Technologies angle you have a double positive...

Finally, the scenario you presented assumes that by the time the elections arrives in October, we would still have not been able to meet the conditions precedent, and I have my reasons to be very confident that this will not happen.

Off course I could give you much more details about why I am very confident, but you have to understand that I am very limited by what I am authorized to say presently.

I have been told that regardless of the fact that I am obligated by law to make a public statement, on an open government website, mentioning the fact that I am approaching the government for a financial participation, that I am not authorised to make any public disclosure on the subject until all is completed.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Bernard Tourillon
CEO

New Message
Please login to post a reply