Developing Processes For The Low-Cost Manufacturing Of High Purity Silicon Metals For Next-Generation Lithium-ion Batteries

Achieved final critical milestones, completing a successful silicon pour

Sponsored
Jan 14, 2020 11:17AM

Dear Fkdy,

Yes, we have already furnished some Gen2 samples, and we will be sending samples of material produced from the modify Gen2 when it's operational.

As I have stated many times, we don’t need to have the Gen3 operational to advance our battery work.

Our partnership with Prof Roué is typical University-industry partnerships that are frequent in Quebec and Canada.

These are usually very long-term work relationships and the press release was clear: “the scope of projects aimed at evaluating the electrochemical performances of different materials produced by the HPQ PUREVAP™ Quartz Reduction Reactor ("QRR") for Li-ion batteries.”

At this stage, the HPQ monetary costs and government grants associated with the prof work are not material. 

To close, I must say that your question: What is the timeline and the length of the partnership?” 

Did make me smile… 

As anybody who follows HPQ know, our timeline-track record is not one of our strong points, and yet you are asking for one…

The point is that with any R&D project company, timelines are nothing more than educated guesses… 

But some investors tend to take them as firm schedule, so I now try to avoid giving them when I can.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Bernard Tourillon

President and CEO

moi
Jan 27, 2020 12:01AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply