Developing Processes For The Low-Cost Manufacturing Of High Purity Silicon Metals For Next-Generation Lithium-ion Batteries

Achieved final critical milestones, completing a successful silicon pour

Sponsored

Dear Fkdy,

Yes, we have already furnished some Gen2 samples, and we will be sending samples of material produced from the modify Gen2 when it's operational.

As I have stated many times, we don’t need to have the Gen3 operational to advance our battery work.

Our partnership with Prof Roué is typical University-industry partnerships that are frequent in Quebec and Canada.

These are usually very long-term work relationships and the press release was clear: “the scope of projects aimed at evaluating the electrochemical performances of different materials produced by the HPQ PUREVAP™ Quartz Reduction Reactor ("QRR") for Li-ion batteries.”

At this stage, the HPQ monetary costs and government grants associated with the prof work are not material. 

To close, I must say that your question: What is the timeline and the length of the partnership?” 

Did make me smile… 

As anybody who follows HPQ know, our timeline-track record is not one of our strong points, and yet you are asking for one…

The point is that with any R&D project company, timelines are nothing more than educated guesses… 

But some investors tend to take them as firm schedule, so I now try to avoid giving them when I can.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Bernard Tourillon

President and CEO

New Message
Please login to post a reply