Developing Processes For The Low-Cost Manufacturing Of High Purity Silicon Metals For Next-Generation Lithium-ion Batteries

Achieved final critical milestones, completing a successful silicon pour

Sponsored
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Sincerely,

George et al

Message: Re: ORIGINAL: HPQ Announces Early-Stage Planning for a Silicon-Based Battery Material Production Line in North America

Great and fantastic news..!!!

In my mind is always the thought patience will be rewarded in a huge manor..!!

I really like this statement a lot:

....We are very happy to inform shareholders of this alongside our GEN3 QRR pilot plant program. HPQ’s battery initiative is taking shape. On another hand, we are excited about the significant progress made since onboarding of the NOVACIUM team back in Q3 2022," said Mr. Bernard Tourillon, President and CEO of HPQ Silicon Inc. "As we gain traction producing and selling our silicon battery materials, we will also be strengthening the values of our QRR projects. We anticipate that using the Silicon produced with the Gen4 PUREVAPTM QRR should result in a reduction of production cost by 50% to 75%.”...

New Message
Please login to post a reply