an Augmented Reality Company that enables businesses to create their own mobile phone AR campaigns with no programming or technology experience

Clients Include: Baltimore Ravens, McCormick, Shoppers Drug Mart, Grubhub Sound Bites and Many More

Sponsored
Message: Re: How do you plan to raise your share price and influence investors to invest in ImagineAR over the next several years?

While this sounds nice, this is basic investor knowledge that doesn't really create confidence. An actually deal announcement with this comment would have been a better approach. The slap-it-on deal, for example, was great, but can't be your only reference point. It didn't win over anyone to say it took over a year to make that deal.  Prior to COVID accelerating the AR arena I agree that 12 months made sense, but now you can't say that COVID has pushed the technology's timeline up a year without giving it substance such as new deal to prove a point. Also, please don't call future customers lemmings. Wall Street Journal is not a productive platform. I support this company and want to see it succeed. As an investor I think that moving to this platform is positive(at least so far) versus what was going on on Twitter. 

New Message
Please login to post a reply