Massive Black Horse Chromite Discovery

Black Horse deposit has an Inferred Resource Now 85.9 Million Tonnes @ 34.5%

Free
Message: Re: Highest rated post ever by Bananaboy from 2009 Cambridge Conference - KWG
Sep 27, 2009 02:29PM
Sep 27, 2009 08:16PM
Sep 28, 2009 03:06AM

Thanks for digging that post up, 96klite, from way back in 2009. I remember the excitement I felt, hearing what the guys had to say, learning about chromite, about the ROF, and all the possibilities.

Yet things have changed so little in 5 years. We are still in close touch with that 5cent share price, though with more shares outstanding (close to double that 2009 number), and the vision remains solid. I think we all, especially Mo & Frank, know quite a bit more about railways and smelters than back then, and we all see CLF a little differently.

I wish I'd had more faith in the years since, and put more into KWG instead of some of the dogs I've lost money on, but I have shares I bought around that time, plus a few more, and things are developing now.

I remember how some disparaged the value of chromite, of the size and potential for long term mining, of the sheer possibilities.

Now I think few discount the value of the ROF deposits, and the economic benefits to all which will come when we finally "get it right" and DO Something.

New Message
Please login to post a reply