Free

Fellow Holdout, thanks for that link.  No, I haven't seen that video... yet.  I will put it on my "To Do" list.  Hopefully it won't be too long before the company website includes another update to its "Corporate Presentation", however the most recent one is very recent:  28 May 2024.  I guess that wishing for another one in only 3 weeks time is a little bit unrealistic on my part and is a reflection of my frustration.

I also follow that link that I posted for daily lithium prices.  It isn't perfect, but at least it gives me an idea as to the UP vs DOWN aspect of lithium prices and when it shows the lithium price going down then you can safely assume the same day will show a downward move, hopefully not spiral, in the share price of LAC and LAAC.

Stubborn vs stupid?  Yup, copy that.  I can't help but admire those who jumped ship on the one hand vs I really hate to risk getting into a Wash Rule situation on the other hand in the event that the price of LAC and LAAC should go up during that 30 day period. The Wash Rule pretty much freezes you out for that 30 day period if you lost money on your sale in the first place.  As for losing money on the sale of LAC and LAAC, that is almost a given if you have been a long term investor in either or both.  It would just be my luck to sell LAC or LAAC at the current low prices and see the share price go up 1,000 per cent by the end of the third week after my Sell order was activated.

Then there is the "Tax Thing" as well, since you are still paying taxes on the sale even though you lose money from the Buy price.  Subborn vs stupid, eh?  In my case, JD, it is probably a team approach with about 50 per sent being due to "Stubborn" and 50 per cent being due to "Stupid".

I guess you could refer to the present share price as "Foggy Bottom"?  Lots of Fog and I can only hope we have seen the "Bottom".

Best to you and to any casual reader herein, if there still are any.  Clifford and Pavel might still be lurking somewhere in the bushes.

Speaking of "Bad Luck", in my mind I can visualize the future when LAC and LAAC shares appreciate to a level of a 20 Bagger or 30 Bagger situation exactly one week after I am no longe vertical.  At least if that happens my wife will not be giving me heck over investing in LAC and LAAC, eh?

Not that I will be able to appreciate that clearing of another kind of "FOG" since I won't be here to say the customary:  "I told you so!"

Okiedo

New Message
Please login to post a reply