Free

Pavel and Cal have both posted some information about Tesla.  I wanted to keep the Discussion Forum more focused as opposed to becoming another of the million Tesla forums available elsewhere, but discussion about Tesla is part of the territory anytime you talk about batteries so..  I will start this thread over here on OT Forum and invite all who are interested in further discussions dealing primarily with Tesla to join this thread here on OT.  

Starting things off I direct your attention to the following link regarding "Cells to Pack" change in the way Tesla will partner with CATL on new batteries for Tesla:

https://jalopnik.com/why-tesla-is-so-interested-in-cell-to-pack-batteries-1843463349

This is just one aspect of what Tesla refers to as their new battery technology that is supposed to be revealed in more depth on "Battery Day", now postponed from early May to late May to:  sometime in June??  

Hopefully we can concentrate with this thread on the proposed technology and reasons why we think it will either succeed or fail... and not whether Elon Musk is a Fool, a Cad or a Saint.  There is no progress to be made on zeroing in on this colorful personality regardless of his quirks or personal habits.  Please maintain focus on his proposed technology reference lithium ion batteries and pursue the other issues in People Magazine or some other venue where the cult of Elon is an accepted fodder for discussion.   Thanks!  okiedo

New Message
Please login to post a reply