Free

Mar 04, 2021 09:55AM

Hey, ProsserP, if I am not mistaken I think that both you and I share a previous investment in Electrovaya.  I take it that you are still invested in Electrovaya.  I bailed several years ago but still follow the company loosely at least.  In my memory Electrovaya had a Lithium Iron Phosphate approach or a Lithium Polymer approach back a few years ago, but I see that their current focus is on MMC batteries. I remember that a big emphasis was placed, at that time, on their batteries fullfilling an important niche in the area of batteries for industrial fork lifts. I haven't followed the company very well recently, so this apparent swithc to NMC, at least a switch by my memory ( and maybe only in my memory alone! ) is quite interesting.

I will bring back Battery University in a link for anyone that migt stumble onto your post here on Off Topic and my own so that they can make a comparison quickly between the different types of Lithium batteries:

Types of Lithium-ion Batteries – Battery University

Guess I need to go over to the Electrovaya Hub on Agoracom and read some of those posts over there, probably some of yours over there as well.  As far as Electrovaya is concerned, I sort of lost interest in the company when they bought that big battery production facility in Europe a few years ago and the whole thing went South and they had to sell it.  At that time it looked like Electrovaya was on the skids, however recent news about the company would undermine that opinion and support the idea that Electrovaya has sort of risen like the Phoenix, out of the ashes of destruction and is on the ascendancey.  Please post here on the Off Topic some of the information you have on the company in addition to your previous remarks her on Off Topic.  Certainly Electrovaya has had the ability to overcome adversity and they look like the future is quite promising to them.

For those who might stumble onto this note here on Off Topic and want a quick reference to Electrovaya, here is the link to the company website:

Lithium-Ion Battery Technology | Lithium-Ion Cell Design | ElectroVaya

Looks like they are still promoting that patented ceramic separator in their PR materials.

Here is the link to their E-Mobility page:

E-Mobility Solutions |Heavy Duty Vehicle Battery Systems| Electrovaya

Guess I need to go back over to the Agoracom Electrovaya Hub and take a look.  Thanks for your input, ProsserP!!   Okiedo

Mar 14, 2021 04:37PM
Mar 17, 2021 06:18AM

Mar 23, 2021 03:12PM
Mar 25, 2021 03:47PM
May 30, 2021 03:33PM

Jun 14, 2021 01:17PM
Jun 24, 2021 09:18AM

Aug 12, 2021 06:24AM

Sep 23, 2021 10:21AM
Oct 23, 2021 04:49PM
Nov 11, 2021 02:05PM
Nov 27, 2021 04:29PM