Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: opty / Re: BaNosser / Re: New Pacer--PLAINTIFFS’ OPPOSITION

"This suggestion that such has occurred seems ludicrous to me"

I have to concur with you, but then again, it seems ludicrous to me that:

• PTSC would cede authority and control of it's only asset and revenue source to a private company of questionable repute
  • PTSC BOD would award dividends to warrant holders
  • PTSC would take in $120M in revenue, yet be able to accomplish nothing with it.
  • PTSC would not oversee the MMP licensing and expenses charged for same to protect its own interests properly
  • TPL would be allowed to and would commingle license expenses from different portfolios and charge those to PDS
  • TPL would discount and improperly weight the MMP licenses it sold in an effort to sell its other portfolios at a premium
  • TPL would srew over, and continue to do so, its MMP parter and co-inventor of the patents.
  • PTSC would make agreements with Charles Moore to make sure his claims were settled at the time they also settled with TPL, and then reneg on that promise.
  • PTSC would go through 4 CEO's in a 3 year span, yet CJ, GF, and CF would remain in power.
  • The MMP would emerge from the USPTO relatively unscathed, yet PTSC would trade at 6 cents after that occured.
  • That PTSC would charge its licensing partner with Fraud, Breach of Contract, etc., after TPL threatens to shut down the MMP licensing program, yet feel fine leaving PTSC shareholders in the dark as to what changes were made in the agreements in order to prevent similar actions in the future.
  • Carlton Johnson, Gloria Felcyn, and Cliff Flowers, continue to take nearly $600K in compensation each year despite PTSC's dwindling balance sheet, collapsed share price and tenuous status regarding its revenue source.
  • PTSC remains SEC compliant

Ludicrous indeed!

Nov 18, 2011 04:40PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply