HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Re: Could they be arranging financing??

posted on Sep 18, 2007 01:56PM

For what it's worth, just saw this on SH. The guy seems legit.

I spoke with Mr. Nemis and he informs me that he is awaiting more data to complete this realease. The lady who has been answering the phones just started working there recently. Mr. Nemis told me he is doing the best he can, but his hands are tied. He would not lean either way if this is good news or bad. Although at the end of our conversation he said "believe me, I'd love to get this news release out and get this thing trading, but my hands are tied at the moment."
I'd say it will be morning at best, but no one really knows.
Mr. Nemis voiced some frustration with the "hundreds of calls I take a day from traders trying to get an edge." I told him I was not asking for an edge, I just wanted to know when the news would be released. I told him that the staff answering the phone should not be telling anyone when the news will be released unless they know for sure. There are many frustrated traders here and the main reason is incorrect information regarding the time of the release.
Bottom line, Mr. Nemis does not have all the data required to release. Stock was halted at Mr. Nemis' request to prevent people from trading with partial data.
So there you go. Go to bed and wait 'til morning!
JF

New Message
Please login to post a reply