HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Misfit, we need to start a club. Noront, bless it's golden heart, has brought together some of the smartest investors in the speculative metals market that I have EVER had the pleasure of reading. "Expert" newsletters, most brokers, soothsayers and "pay for advice" sites, a POX on them all! Each provides only the promise of doing the work for you, lessening your "load", and guiding you through the "complex" world that only they can understand, while each line their pockets irrespective of ultimate results.

Poppycock.

DD is not that complex. This is particularly true in the age of the internet, and virtually instantaneous information.

As an example. Richard Nemis and John Harvey are well known figures in this market, and have been for years. Researching their accomplishments (as well as their backgrounds, affiliations, etc) is relatively simple.

Learning about an area (especially an historically active area like the JB Lowlands) is also relatively simple.

I have been investing in these types of stocks for almost 20 years. Never in that time did I ever meet a broker who recommended, or even appeared to understand, the types of companies in which I wanted to invest. Those who had the opportunity to take a look at my portfolio would always smile and tell me that I was very fortunate to have come to them in time...that they could "repair" the damage, by which they meant, excise all speculative mining stocks (which made up 90% of the portfolio). I never followed that "sage" advice.

Noront has always been a great play, from the early days (I came in 15 years ago) to now. It was, and remains, a great play, because of the people running the show, the slow, methodical, careful approach to these properties, the attention to the surrounding features (Indian land etc), and the dogged determination to do things the right way. The dedication shown by these folks over the years has been wonderful. Just look at the older financial statements, and you will see that it sure wasn't huge salaries, or easy available money, that kept this little company going. It was the quiet understated confidence that by doing what they knew, success would be had.

What an exciting time we are at. WL, Hunters Point, China (China!!), and James Bay. These didn't appear in the portfolio of properties by magic. These guys really know what they're about.

I could give a hoot about how the market reacts to the various developments, or the pronouncements by the so called experts. Buddy, if they were truly experts, they would have found and developed the properties themselves! I've  thrown my lot in with Nemis et al.  I need to see where all this ends.

Volatility in the share price? Gee, what a shock! Keep your eyes on the prize folks. To paraphrase  Richard, "it's going to be a dandy!"

My name is crazydik, and I am (for a LONG time now) a Not-Aholic!

crazydik

New Message
Please login to post a reply