HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

I would be very curious to know what RN thinks the Mcfauld Lake claims could go for. I think it is not much of a leap (although a leap just the same until proved by drills) to suggest that the six other anomalies in the immediate area of DE are very likely to contain similar minerals (ascribing to the magma conduit theory.) Assuming an average mineral value of $5.6 billion to each of the seven anomalies and the 40% insitu value that Voisey's Bay was sold for would give us on the order of $15 billion. (Bear in mind that the Voisey's Bay selling price was also built on the blue sky potential in addition to the proved reserves.) On the other hand, if JohnDefur's theory of an asteroid impact and a Sudbury-type deposit proves to have merit, then even that figure begins to look on the small (if not tiny) side.

For now, we have to wait for the drills.

New Message
Please login to post a reply