HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

it is also documented in "the big score", that INCO at the time probably overpaid for Voisey Bay for that very same reason...It is expensive in the Sudbury area to mine down a thousand or two thousand feet...INCO couldn't resist the high grade nickel(which NOT has), and the relative shallow depths(which NOT also has).

huge deposits of high grade and shallow nickel are very rare, you can bet we are very firmly on the big boys radar. They are all looking to swallow up deposits such as the ROF to solidify their companies futures.

NOT has excellent platinum group metals also, which Voisey Bay didn't have...It was mentioned at the PDAC by someone(QQ I think), that we could have a mine based on Platinum group metals alone...something I keep reminding myself as we wait for more news and watch shareprice probably a little too closely...enjoy the weekend.

Shakey

Mar 29, 2008 12:02PM
pw
Mar 29, 2008 02:02PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply