HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Al's Monday morning thoughts from TC

Posted by: lethalgal on May 12, 2008 08:22AM

#3833 - Monday morning thoughts

Good morning. The overseas markets are for the most part a sea of green this morning. The $US is showing strength which in turn leads to weakness in commodity prices. Nothing much on the economic calendar to sway investors, but on the bright side, futures are pointing to a positive opening.

Back in McFaulds Lake the chatter on the boards is predictions of assay news this week from NOT. Many of the perma bulls are predicting new 52 week highs when the assays results from DE2 are announced. With a close on Friday at $4.75 the market is telling me not to expect much from these new assays. It certainly would be a pleasant surprise if NOT released barn burner assays and put McFaulds Lake back on the must own list of investors. However, I'm still standing on the sidelines on NOT, holding some freebee shares but will wait until actual assays before taking the plunge. The thing I fear the most is how can DE2 assay results ever live up to the results from DE1? And, if DE2 doesn't deliver DE1 results, will investors be disappointed and sell the stock off? The safe way to play this stock is buy on a sell off if the DE2 results disappoint, or buy the stock on the open if the assays are very good. Being long and hoping the DE2 results will be good, is a total crap shoot and will be painful if the assays come up short. JMHO
New Message
Please login to post a reply