HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Hi lor,

I have to agree with Donypee when he says that it is helpful to know the source of the comment. We have had many posters whose MO is to bash the stock, presumably for the purpose of driving down the price in the short term.

If you reread the comment below, you will notice that the author claims to be able to predict Eagle Two assay results based on the current action of the tape. It must be very convenient to be able to do so; with that ability I would be a multi-billionaire. This is also typical of at least one basher I can think of who was banned from this board.

Best regards,

"The tape never lies. Eagle 2 results will be disappointing. So no point in entering here. Spring break up as well so difficult to move men and equipment. I wouldn't enter here at $4.70. Entry point may be critical. No rush."

New Message
Please login to post a reply