HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Glorieux, I don't know about Canada, but you might have a US Attorney knocking on your door (maybe accompanied by a Federal Marshal) if you executed your plan in the States. Either a regulator or US Attorney would be sent that letter inadvertantly, or someone who got it would send it on to the US attorney or the SEC, or someone who got it, bought a bunch of shares, and was not pleased with the result would run to a regulator.

Now, if our stock just kept going positive, culminating in a buyout for $x per share (where "x" is much larger than the current share price), you just might get away with it!

If they do get you, Glorieux, let me know where they send you, I promise to send cookies and cakes, or copies of the most recent NR's along with synopses of the latest rumors!

New Message
Please login to post a reply