HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: Re: A big chunk of Blackbird excrement hit’s me square in the forehead

For any serious amount of money I always pay a visit to the office to look the man who will be using my money in the eye.

I spoke with Richard on a few occasions and when we spoke eyeball to eyeball I took a deep look. They were wide open to scrutiny. One other point. He likes to look you in the eye as well. I found this very refreshing and my gut told me that these 2 guys in an office in Toronto are more than trustworthy. Richard would be an easy addition to your living room. That was my first meeting.

He really enjoys chatting with investors and in particular to the average Joe. He is very patient.

I stopped in to the office one day and they were having a meeting. Well 2 meetings. The lawyers were in the small room directly down the hall from the secretary and the front door. I call them the suits!

There is another conference room which is larger around the corner and this was filled with hands on Geos etc and they were scouring the maps.

Since he was in a meeting I decided to leave and return the next day but as luck would have it Richard came out of the suit office and was o his way to the other room when he saw me. He came over and we chatted. I knew he was busy and there were people waiting in the 2 offices. Well he made them all wait and gave me about 5 minutes.

Eyeball to eyeball in the hallway in front of the secretary's desk.

I hope this will give a little more insight into Richard and everyone in that office. I also get great treatment at FWR here in Thunder Bay when I see Don Hoy.

These are good honest people. I've dropped into play offices in Vancouver and have seen hole in the wall rip offs.

I am very content with my funds in NOT.

Don

New Message
Please login to post a reply