HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Just read the great post by Fantomas and an old song jumped into my head. In 1973 John Lennon penned the tune Mind Games. I sometimes think that is what is happening with our share price but that is not what came to mind. What did are some of the lyrics.

In the song Lennon sings "Pushing the barriers, planting seeds". That is what Noront has been doing with things like establishing the First Nations Advisory Council, the bid for FWR, and the deep drilling, etc. That's why we are the Leader in The Ring of Fire, they are pushing barriers. In the song he also says "Faith in the future, outta the now". That is what I have been trying to do. I read all of the posts but dismiss the ones such as the examples Fantomas gave. I have faith in our Board of Directors to take our shareprice to a very high level. They are very smart people and want that as much as we do. It may not be overnight but it will happen. Perhaps the post by Fantomas will get some people here out of the now and remembering the many reasons to hold NOT into the future.

New Message
Please login to post a reply